Mary Article 3343
Indication: Medical device for post-surgical use after breast surgery, especially mastectomy and lumpectomy. With pockets for Carefix textile breast puffs (not included).
• Built-in compression zones and underbust support ensure optimum balance between compression and comfort.
• The bra contributes to wound healing and protection of the surgical site, reducing the risk of edema and post-surgical complications as well as speeding up recovery.
• Front opening with hook-and-eye fastener makes the bra fully openable and facilitates easy application and inspection of wound site.
• Front opening features two-column hook-and-eye fastening which means that the level of compression can be adjusted
• Adjustable and openable wider shoulder straps
• Ultra soft and breathable microfiber material with 4-way stretch
S - 2XL: 91% Polyamide, 9% Elastane
3XL - 4XL: 94% Polymaide, 6% Elastane
Find the right size
Use the size guide below to find the right size*
1. Measure around your body, just under your breast (Band Size)
2. Measure around your body, at the fullest part of the breast (Bust Size)
3. The difference between the Band Size and the Bust Size shows your Cup Size, example: (Bust Size - Band Size = Cup size)
Cm 95 - 80 = 15 cm, i.e. Cup B
In 38 - 32 = 6 in, i.e. Cup B
10 - 12 cm / 4.0 - 4.7 in = Cup AA
12 - 14 cm / 4.7 - 5.5 in = Cup A
14 - 16 cm / 5.5 - 6.3 in = Cup B
16 - 18 cm / 6.3 - 7.1 in = Cup C
18 - 20 cm / 7.1 - 7.9 in = Cup D
20 - 22 cm / 7.9 - 8.7 in = Cup E
22 - 24 cm / 8.7 - 9.4 in = Cup F
Bra Size Chart: